With Mother's Day just around the corner the hot question is "what to give?" to a mother, grandmother, wife, sister... I made a small list to cover any wallet.
1. Spend some time with your mother, if you live near. Take her to a restaurant, go to a movie (her choice), go for a walk in a park. Take a picture of all fun things you do together: she will cherish it forever!
2. Gift certificate to a spa: from one hour to a whole day. Everyone loves to pumper up!
3. Does your mother has a hobby? Gift certificate to a quilt shop, gardening center, craft store, or a hobby retreat.
4. Amazon Kindle is easy to use and a real pleasure to read.
5. A nice Le Creuset pot would make your mother very happy, and each time she cooks in it, her heart would smile.
6. A lemon tree in a pot: grows indoors as well as outdoors (in warm climates); smells delicious (even without the lemons).
7. Flowers make every mother happy...
Well,that's true, flowers make every mother happy.ReplyDelete
Oh yes. I agree. Flowers do make every mother smile : )ReplyDelete
These are all great ideas! A day at the spa for both from daughter to mother would be fun, too.ReplyDelete
These are wonderful suggestions Marina! :DReplyDelete
I tend to be minimalistic those days and believe that the best present is the quality time that we are spending with the persons that are close to us, so I definitely go for option no 1 this year. Luxurious version of number one since my mum deserves all the best things in life :-)ReplyDelete
Love your ideas! Every year, I do pretty much the same... I go to my parents, spend some time and prepare a meal that my mother will enjoy (I know her tastes)!ReplyDelete
Hi Marina. I'm Karen and I saw you over on Del's Shells blog. I love your blog! Thanks for this wonderful post of Mother's Day gift ideas. Very helpful. I look forward to your next post. Have a wonderful day.ReplyDelete
Those are great ideas. I'm getting my mother a nut and spice grinder and as she lives near me, I've invited her for dinner on Sunday night. You never know how long you're mother will be with you so you might as well spoil her while she's here xxReplyDelete
This is such a sweet post. It is so nice to give your mom a present to show her your love and appreciation. She deserves it. Great gifts ideasReplyDelete
Number one is the best gifts of all.ReplyDelete
Great ideas! Unfortunately, I don't think my mom would like any of them! lol! Except maybe #1, but that isn't going to happen because of distance. Luckily, I think I found a gift that she will like, hopefully! Happy Mother's Day to you Marina!ReplyDelete
What a lovely list MArina...I loved the first one the best...spending time with her and taking photos along the way...aw now I miss my mom so much....she is just too far away...ReplyDelete
I love all of your ideas, so thoughtful!ReplyDelete
That is a very well thought out list which would definitely make a motherf feel special :DReplyDelete
Choc Chip Uru
Great gift ideas! I know I'd love them ALL :)ReplyDelete