To cheer myself up I went through some therapies as well.
1. Chocolate therapy "for immediate relief of: Chocolate Cravings, Lovesickness, Exam Pressure, Mild anxiety and Extreme Hunger". Even though my case is not listed, it worked well.
2. Sun therapy: worked on my garden.
3. Beer and chocolate therapy while watching No Reservations with Anthony Bourdain.
|Love Netflix, my favorite show at any time and no commercials!
4. Book therapy: a few good books can make anyone happier.
5. Kindle therapy, a.k.a. book therapy of the 21st century.
|I really need to learn this power of less!
6. Comfort food therapy.
|A bawl of spicy roasted potatoes and beer... No comments needed...
7. Shopping therapy, kind off... as I am not a big fan of shopping.
|After a long search for a good knife to replace my broken one, I found the winner.
Very similar to one I had, and the price was right too!
How I am doing? Much better when I don't think about being a dependent. Then I need another chocolate...
Now, what is the announcement? When I started this blog, my goal was to share the healthy recipes and also save some of the family recipes. I have noticed (not without help from my family and friends) that my blog went in a narrow direction: totally vegetarian. Many of you, who know me personally, tasted my non-vegetarian meals, and I've been asked many times when such and such food would appear on the blog pages. So, even though I am still cooking healthy, I've decided to start posting recipes that are not vegetarian.
As I said before, I am not a vegetarian Nazi, and I don't have any other philosophy in choosing food except our health. As one of the Indian Guru said, for me "food is not a morality. Food is state of well being".
Hence, I am creating a page to post a non-vegetarian meals to preserve, first of all for my kids, some of the family recipes.
See you! :)