On New Year's Eve we had a traditional celebrations with a music, and a good food, lots of good food. And traditionally, we were all dressed up for the occasion.
I felt great in size 8! Even though I had to do an unexpected shopping on the New Year's Eve and spent some extra cash (which I was saving for a new camera), it was all worth it.
I put on my new outfit, a new make up, and an all-face smile. I still can't get over the fact that I am size 8... Last year I had to do some unexpected shopping before holidays too, but in a different department, size 1X... Last year I didn't even have it on my New Year's resolution list to loose weight.
Twelve months later, or 30 pounds later, and here is a new me, size 8...
|I liked this outfit but I got that cute ruffled skirt.|
So, how do I start 2012?
Weight - 158.2 lb
Size - 8
My 2012 resolutions:
1. Want less!!! When I see something I want to add to my cart, leave it where it is, think overnight, ask myself a question: "Do I really need it?" Think again. (Groceries are not included).
2. Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
3. Eat whole foods - vegetables, fruits, grains, legumes. Minimize processed food in my kitchen - if it must be processed, it has to be processed in my kitchen from whole ingredients (when possible).
My plans for 2012:
1. Keep my workout routine (about 2 hours a day five days a week).
2. Get that camera finally!!! (I am still taking pictures with my Samsung Droid Charge cellphone...)
3. Reduce spending to $500 per month (including food, gas, dining out, and clothes). This one is going to be challenging but we decided to try.
|Fayetteville, AR is a bike friendly city, and it's only 60 miles away...|
4. I've been thinking on switching to a bike for a while now, however Fort Smith is not a bike friendly (or a pedestrian friendly for this matter - there are only two-tree streets with sidewalks). I need to give it another thought and talk to my husband again (his concern, so is mine, is safety).
I want a cat, something like this (everyone can have a dream, right?):
I think I've got everything.
Lets roll through the 2012 to our success!
Don't forget to have some fun along the way!
Until next time,
Cowboy Country Vegetarian
P.S. Forgot one, No Wining for a year! :)